Wyyerd Fiber is seeking a SMB Sales Lead to execute and oversee fiber internet service sales efforts in the South Bay San Diego, CA area.
Our ideal candidate will have telecom industry experience and energy to assist the sales team to determine the business needs of SMB prospects and matching them to solutions that can be provided by Pacific Wyyerd. The ideal candidate will need to possess exceptional negotiation and leadership skills. In this unique market with thousands of SMB’s you will need to be able to cultivate relationships with owners and IT managers. You will need to have a good understanding of telecommunication connectivity, phone VOIP services, data-use cases, telecom billing, and the competitive landscape.
- Schedule and meet with SMB owners/IT managers.
- Developing and managing SMB prospects and clients
- Coordinating with the SMB & Executive sales team to perform sales tasks
- Coordinating with other departments to effectively deliver on contracts
- Create, update, maintain systems to track sales activity.
- Maintain marketing and sales materials in the field
- Identifying and driving strategic sales opportunities at targeted SMB facilities to improve our brand recognition
- Promoting a positive reputation and brand image for Pacific Wyyerd in the marketplace.
- Other duties as assigned
- Five + years’ work experience in telecommunication sales and experience in SMB sales or client management
- Proven sales experience
- Strong copywriting skillset
- Familiar with customer record systems, processes and practices
- Highly organized and communicative with colleagues and leaders
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Preference given to individuals living in close proximity to our office
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.