Wyyerd Fiber is seeking a Sales Associate to be part of a team of high-energy, customer-oriented
peers who handle sales as the first point of contact for residential and small business
customers. This is a critical role as Wyyerd Fiber seeks to dramatically expand its service area and
grow its customer base in the coming months and years.
The Sales Associate is the first point of contact for customers who are interested in services
provided by Wyyerd Fiber; therefore, a positive first impression is an important aspect of this
position. They are responsible for educating and selling internet and VoIP services to
individuals, all while making lasting relationships with key community members to enhance the
number of referral sales from both residents and business customers. This individual must be
proactive in recognizing the needs of customers, providing solutions and seeing the sale from
start to completion as well as tracking important marketing information on leads and sales.
The Sales Associate should actively seek to sell and up-sell products and services that may be
beneficial to customers. Therefore, this individual must be diligent and assertive when
referencing the latest products and services provided by the company. The Sales Associate will
be involved with community/external events and promotions and any other activity that is
identified as being of value to promote Zona Wyyerd and its products in the market.
- Promote Wyyerd Fiber's products and pursue sales via multiple activities and methods
- Provide outstanding customer service and champion the Wyyerd Fiber brand and culture in all aspects of customer contact
- Meet or exceed monthly sales and other quantifiable goals
- Suggest products and services for customer’s needs
- Promote Wyyerd Fiber’s products and services and up-sell where appropriate for customers
- Make outbound calls to potential customers
- Door-to-door marketing, sales and reporting
- Educate customers on fiber, streaming video, Managed WiFi, VoIP and other products
- Engage customers via phone calls, emails and face-to-face as appropriate; respond to
customer inquiries via phone and email
- Attend community events
- Create unique community or in-house events to draw new customers and leads
- Manage leads and monthly reporting logs as directed
- Other duties as required
- Familiar with sales processes and practices in general
- 2+ years sales experience
- High school diploma, with some college preferred
- Highly organized and communicative with colleagues and leaders
- Detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Must enjoy working with the public, both on the telephone and in person
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify customers’ needs
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Preference given to individuals living in close proximity to our office or service areas
- Requires sitting, hearing and talking, occasional standing and walking, and infrequent bending at the waist, twisting of the upper body, kneeling, walking on uneven surfaces, squeezing and crouching.
- Requires infrequent lifting and carrying of from 1-40 pounds.
- Close detail work requiring visual acuity.
- Must be able to perform sedentary work.
This position description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all
inclusive list of responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with this
position. While this description is intended to accurately reflect the position's activities
and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as